Fire Alarm Installation Course
Fire alarm installation course fee: £799.00 (All inclusive) | 4 Days | Max. 4 Candidates –
Our Fire Alarm Installation course provides participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to work on fire alarm systems competently.
Fire Alarm Installation course is designed for those who have an electrical background (for example maintenance electricians) or for those who have successfully completed NVQ level 2: Electrical Maintenance Skills.
During our Fire Alarm Installation course You will be learning about a range of industrial fire alarm panels and associated components. You will learn how the devices fit into the system, how they function and the way in which they should be configured, connected and tested.
On-going assessments ensure us that you are able to meet the objectives of the course. Booklet will be provided.
The Fire Alarm Installation course covers the following areas:
- Health and Safety
- Regulations legislation and codes of practice
- BS5839-1: 2002
- BS5839-6: 2004
- Buildings – compartments and zones
- Design considerations and system categories
- BS5839-6: 2004 system grades and categories
- Types of fire alarm system and automatic detector
- Positioning of detectors to BS5839-1:2002 section 22.3
- Manual call points, sounders and visual alarms
- Circuit diagrams of detection
- Requirements of a conventional panel
- BS 7671:2008 references to fire protection
- BS5839-1: 2002 recommendations for cable installation
- Responsibilities of installer, inspection and test of wiring
- Commissioning and handover, maintenance
- Fault finding
Installation and Maintenance of Fire Alarm Systems Practical
- Risk assessment for installing and maintaining systems
- Standards and regulations
- Determining fire compartments, examination of components
- Circuit diagrams
- Installation o fire alarm system and commissioning of system
- Sound level testing
- Battery capacity calculation
Successful completion of the course leads to Certificate of Attendance in Installation of Fire Alarm Systems.
How about fees, course length and number of participants?
Course fee: £799.00 (All inclusive)
Course Length: 4 DAYS
Next course due:
23rd Jan 2017 – 4 days (Monday to Thursday, 10am to 3pm)
20th Feb 2017 – 4 days (Monday to Thursday, 10am to 3pm)
20th Mar 2017 – 4 days (Monday to Thursday, 10am to 3pm)
18th April 2017 – 4 days (Monday to Thursday, 10am to 3pm)
This schedule is subject to change. Changes, if necessary, will be posted on this website. Please check with our booking team before making any arrangements.
Course application form
Number of Participants: 5 Candidates
Interested? Call us on 0333 006 4005 / 077 2441 9413 or we can call you back!