Advance Intruder Alarm Installation Training
Practical oriented course for intruder alarm installers to get in-depth knowledge in advance intruder alarm installation. This course combines essential theory and practical experience of wiring higher grade alarm panels. This course covers designing, first fix, the second fix, commissioning and maintaining an advanced intruder alarm panels.
Participants should have a strong understanding about intruder alarm or should have successfully completed foundation in intruder alarm installation with our center or should have an equivalent qualification.
Advance Intruder Alarm Training Course contents
- Introduction to advance intruder alarm installation
- Fully supervised or end of line wiring
- Understanding anti-masking in intruder alarm system
- Connecting a different kind of detector devices
- Triple end of line wiring
- Wiring an expander and output device
- Understanding different options available from ARC (Alarm receiving centre)
- Connecting a red card and dual com
- Wiring a speech dialler
- Test and design consideration
- Final project
Course duration: 2 days
Course fee: £520.00 (All inclusive)
Time: 10 am to 3 pm
Course start dates:
Please speak to us on 0333 006 4005
This schedule is subject to change. Changes, if necessary, will be posted on this website. Please check with our booking team before making any arrangements.
Please call Sally on 0333 006 4005 or 077 244 19413 for further information.
At the end of the successful completion of this course, you will be awarded a level 3 Advance certificate in Intruder Alarm Installation.
If you have a group that needs training we can come to you and deliver the training on your premises, please call 0333 006 4005 or 077 244 19413* to speak with a course advisor.