Advance CCTV installation course
We offer a hands-on training advance CCTV installation course. The training sessions are designed to provide you with the advance knowledge needed to install an integrated security solution with latest IP technology. This will ensure that you can offer a wider range CCTV products and latest technology available in the market to your customers and improve your profits.
Training includes advance installation techniques used in integrating CCTV systems with other security products such as access control and burglar alarm systems. It also includes advance fault finding as well as useful information regarding the administration and use of the integrated security systems.
Our proven training method of short lectures followed by practical hands-on experience session allows you to become familiar with the products and installation techniques.
All courses are available at our London office, Cube Training, Thames Innovation Centre, 2 Veridion Way, Erith, Kent DA18 4AL.
Who is this course for?
This advance CCTV installation course is designed for installers who have completed CCTV installation & maintenance training and wish to expand their knowledge of the more specialised integrated security solution. The course takes a more in-depth look at the installation of advance IP based CCTV systems, configuration of remote access, integration with other security systems and the advanced features of an integrated security solution.
What is CCTV integration?
Integrating CCTV system with other security systems such as access control, intruder alarm, fire alarm and etc offers significant benefits for customers. Learn how to integrate CCTV with other security devices such as Passive infrared sensors, door contacts and other type of security devices.
2 days (10am to 3pm)
Prior experience in CCTV installation or successfully passed CCTV installation & maintenance training.
- Introduction CCTV integrated system
- Advantages of CCTV integration with other security devices
- Other security devices explained in brief
- Practical wiring of CCTV with passive infrared sensors
- Electronic data capture via CCTV cameras
- Automatic number plate recognition technology
- High definition video via IP systems
- Programming CCTV system for remote signalling
- SMTP servers
- Latest analog cameras in the market – AHD & HD-SDI cameras
- Introduction to Access control system
- Combined CCTV and door entry system
- CCTV designing using software’s
- Testing an integrated security system
- Commissioning of an integrated security system
- Final project
Course fee: £480.00 (All inclusive)
Course start date: Please speak to us on 0333 006 4005
This schedule is subject to change. Changes, if necessary, will be posted on this website. Please check with our booking team before making any arrangements.